Wednesday 13 August 2014

Day 1...again

So, here I am back at day 1. I really wish I hadn't wasted the last 10 days. I would be at 43 days today if I hadn't. But I can't think like that. It has helped get me back to here and that's a good thing, right? I am pleased I was able to get through my recent trauma alcohol free, it shows me that I CAN do this. In the last 10 days I didn't drink every night, but it was nearly every night. It doesn't matter though, because here I am nearly finished day 1 and that's fantastic!

I am loving Mrs D's new website. I didn't get on there much today because I was working all afternoon/evening. But I intend to participate more tomorrow.

It's late now so I'm going to go to bed. Just wanted to write a quick post for day 1. Yay me!! I can do this! I signed up for Hello Sunday Morning - a 3 months booze free program. It looks great and I'm hoping it will help me heaps.

So, goodnight for now. I will be back again tomorrow. Looking forward getting back into my blog and new sober living.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment